- Auction & Viewing Times
- Merlin Live Online
- Hassle Free Steps
- Fees & Payment Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Auction Grading
- Merlin Vehicle Advisor
- Vehicle History Check
- Car Tracker
- Engineers Report
- Merlin Gold Selection
- Buying at Auction Video Guide
- Childs Play
- Merlin Deliver
- Merlin Shine
- Vehicle Registration Tax
- More Information
Fees & Payment Terms
All cars bought through auction are subject to the following fees:
Our new buyers fee structure represents MASSIVE savings to our buyers on 70% of cars bought at our auction. The table below illustrates the savings that can now be made by buying your new car at Merlin Car Auctions
|Auction Price Inclusive of Vat||Buyers Fee 5% + VAT at 23%||Indemnity Fee Inclusive of VAT||Total Purchase Price Inclusive of VAT||SAVINGS €€€|
|0 - 499 (Based on sale of €499)||€30.69||€50||€579.69||€101.06|
* Savings based on previous fee struture
- A 5% buyer's fee plus VAT @ 23%; (VAT is charged only on the Buyer's fee of 5%) Click Here For Examples
- The indemnity fee is €50 for auction prices between €0 - €499, €75 between €500 - €999 & €100 between €1000 - €1499. All vehicles which sell for €1500 or over will carry a flat indemnity fee of €200.
- A €500 deposit is required on the day for each vehicle purchased, and the full amount must be paid within 48hrs. Payment is accepted by banker's draft, all major credit cards (2% credit card charge) or electronic transfer.
On the fall of the hammer title changes. Any vehicle cancelled will be subject to a cancellation fee of €500.
At Merlin Car Auctions we accept numerous forms of payment including;
|Cash||All Major Credit Cards||Laser Debit Card/Bank Draft|
Contact Merlin today and join thousands of buyers who bought their car at Merlin Car Auctions, Irelands only SIMI auction!
We are here to help!